Thursday 7 February 2013

Handmade Paper

I haven't actually made any paper for a few years, though I still have my paper making equipment... its in a box... somewhere in my loft!  I thought I was going to be moving a few years ago so started packing and storing some of my belongings all ready for the off.  When the move fell through, the boxes - and my paper making gear - stayed where they were.

Someone was talking about handmade paper today so I thought I'd scan a few sheets of mine.  Its about time I dug them out and made use of them in my card making anyway.  The rose paper was made with flowers someone gave me as a birthday gift, but the paper could possibly be used for something with a Valentine theme.  A bit late for this year really now as I don't have any use for a Valentine card, but worth thinking about.  Anyway, here is the paper I made...



I really wish I could remember the name of the company where I got my equipment from, their kit was so easy to use with really clear instructions.  I will post the details if I ever get around to unpacking those boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment