Tuesday 5 February 2013

Time To Make a Start

I've been crafting for pretty much my whole life in one form or another, I've never really written about it in a serious way before, but I've come to the conclusion that its time I got started with a crafty blog!

I don't know how often I'll have the energy to post but I'm going to do my best to add new creations on a reasonably regular basis.  Just don't expect my posts to be all about a single craft, I have quite wide interests which I'm going to let you discover over time.  However I shall start you off today with one I made earlier...  





Hope the Bear was made at my sister's request as she decided she wanted to raise some money for Ovacome as part of her 50th birthday celebrations.  Her original idea was for Hope to be a raffle prize, but in the end she auctioned the bear separately and  raised £110 with her.  I was so proud of my sister that day!  In total, she raised over £400, with her employers donating a further amount at a later date.  The photo probably makes it hard to determine size, but Hope measures just over 3 inches (around 8cm) tall.

I hope you like her too.

1 comment:

  1. I love your little bears and look forward to reading about all your crafts and makes.x

    ReplyDelete